Since I started blogging about food and recipes in 2009, I have learned more than I ever imagined about our food system and the conflicting and potentially misleading messages we’re getting every day. Along the way I’ve felt confused, frustrated and angry, but over time I’ve found a great balance in my own home between eating delicious, nourishing food without feeling overwhelmed by the work or all of the scary messages out there.
Becoming a Certified Health Coach via the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in combination with my Masters in Psychology, cooking training at the Institute for Culinary Education (ICE), professional coaching experience and my own reading and obsessive experimentation, have put me in a great position to teach busy moms to feed their families the SIMPLY WHOLESOME way while reducing stress and maximizing their own health.
So whether you’d like to improve the way your family eats but are not sure where to start, or you are already on your journey but need some help along the way, I’m here to help, no matter where you are!
- Private coaching and/or cooking instruction in person for those of you in the NY/NJ area
- Individual phone support
- Group classes and workshops
I offer a FREE 30 minute phone consultation where we can discuss your goals and concerns when it comes to feeding your family, along with ways that I might be able to support you. Some of the areas I cover include:
- Fine tuning your cooking and planning skills to make meal preparation a breeze
- Helping your children to develop healthy eating habits
- Stocking your kitchen with the right tools and pantry basics to easily pull together delicious and wholesome meals
- Navigating the grocery store to find the right foods at the right prices
- Adjusting to a special diet or food restriction within the family
- Maximizing your OWN health by eliminating cravings and nourishing your body
Please explore my website for more information on my programs and pricing and sample topics.
Also be sure to join my mailing list to ensure you stay up to date with the services I offer, and feel free to contact me any time with questions or requests for a customized program.
I look forward to working with you!